All praise is due to Allah, Lord of the worlds, Creator of the heavens and earth, He Who formed darknesses and Light. I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah Alone, Who has no partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is His slave and messenger. Oh Allah, send peace, blessing, and honor upon the prophet, Muhammad, Seal of the Prophets and Messengers. Oh Allah, send peace, blessing, and honor upon his wives, the pure and elect members of his household, his noble companions, and those who carry out his instructions, walk in his footsteps, and follow his example until the Day of Judgment.
We all stand in amazement at anyone who would dare defy Allah Almighty and deny His Existence, who would compete with Him and fight Him, may He be glorified, by promoting false beliefs and corrupt philosophies, who would even go so far as to become a ruthless tyrant, torturing his people and leaving them to starve until they devour one another, who drive young children to steal out of hunger, then round up millions to be put to death for the 'offense' of acknowledging their Creator, and force them to deny His Existence, as happened in the former Soviet Union and other communist nations like it.
If only that impudent denier would look within himself, he would know his weakness, humbleness, and his need for his Creator and the blessings He bestows on him, especially in his time of need and illness.
We stand in amazement at anyone who would respond to such a person and welcome his lies and falsehoods. This could only be due to the sickness of his heart and mind, or out of rebellion and giving in to vain desires and trivial passions, in forgetfulness or heedlessness of his death—the end of his life—and the evil destiny he will face, the poor reckoning, the torment and regret for his failings before his God and Creator.
We are even more amazed at anyone who would be presented with the Truth—Islam—and the clear proof for it, yet turn away from hearing and accepting it because his heart was crowded with his desires and pathetic whims and he was unprepared to receive the Truth and accept it.
To present an example: a country like North Korea, for we find that they accept nothing but communism; they do not acknowledge the Existence of God the Creator, so it is not permitted for the call of Truth—Islam—to reach its people.
It is necessary—in fact, obligatory upon us—to seek help from Allah (Glorious & Exalted) that we should strive harder and harder to call His slaves to worship only Him, to believe in Him and His Oneness, His Great Being, and His Beautiful Attributes and Perfections, free of any ascribed flaws or faults (as are leveled against Him by those outside Islam) and, in more general terms, this means to invite them to Islam.
As such, this short paper will include:
- Crystal clear proof and incontrovertible evidence of many types for the Existence of God, the Creator of this universe, Who made everything, and of the certainty of His Oneness and the Greatness of His Attributes and Actions.
- The Attributes of God the Creator according to Muslims, the greatness of their glorification of Him and their denial of any imperfection in Him, may He be praised and exalted.
- The Attributes of God the Creator according to non-Muslims—Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, Hindus, and others—some of the defects, faults, imperfections and impairments they ascribe to Him and their refutation.
- Established scientific proof of the Unrestricted Power of Allah Almighty, whether or not the human mind can comprehend it.
- The necessity of belief in Allah's prophets and messengers as a requirement of belief in Allah Almighty and His Glorious Attributes and the Perfection of His Wisdom.
- The necessity of belief in other aspects of the Unseen is a requirement of belief in Allah Almighty and of belief in His prophets and messengers.
- Unequivocal evidence that true guidance is in that with which the Seal of the Prophets and Messengers (pbuh) came, as well as a selection of verses (pbuh) from the Torah, the Gospels and books of old which prophesied his coming.
- Indisputable proof that the Prophet's Message (pbuh) is the final message, and that after the mission of Allah's Messenger, Muhammad (pbuh), there will be no other prophet or messenger.
- The characteristics of the 'Saved Sect'—that they will stand true to that with which the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and his companions came.
- Incontrovertible evidence that the true religion, Islam, is the main factor in the spread of peace, economic prosperity and the advancement of civilization, and that, in its absence, the opposite will exist.
- The Wisdom of Allah (Glorious & Exalted) in creating both monotheistic Muslims and others who associate partners with Him or deny Him—that He is not unjust to those He has placed in a non-Islamic environment.
- The Rights of Allah Almighty over His slaves and their rights over Him (Blessed & Exalted).
Following which, this short paper shall conclude with a brief exhortation.
- Physics and the Existence of the Creator (Al-Fisiyaa' wa Wujood al-Khaaliq), by Dr. Ja`far Shaikh Idris
- The Method of Argument and Debate in Settling Matters of Belief (Manhaj al-Jadal wal-Munadharah fi Taqrir al-I`tiqaad), by Dr. Uthman Ali Hassan
- The Challenge of Islam (Al-Islam Yatahadaa), by Wahiduddin Khan
- And Verily, You Are of an Exalted Standard of Character (Wa Innaka la `ala Khuluqin `Adhim), by Shaikh Safiyur-Rahman al-Mubarakfoori
- The Jurisprudence of Worship (Fiqh ul-`Ibadaat), by the Great Shaikh Muhammad ibn Salih al-Uthaymeen
- Allah's Most Beautiful Names Confirmed in Qur'an and Sunnah (Asmaa' Allah al-Husna al-Thabitah fil-Kitab wal-Sunnah), by Shaikh Mahmoud Abdul-Raaziq al-Ridwaani
- The Issue of Divinity and Religion (Qadiyyat al-Uluhiyyah wal-Din), by Dr. Muhammad al-Sayyid al-Julaynid
I ask Allah Almighty, Lord of the Glorious Throne, to accept from us this and all our good deeds, and let them grow for us, may He be praised and exalted.
MS Word: proof-existence-god-almighty.doc